My Simple Prayer Book (CH65)
This simple prayer book for children brings to life well-known Catholic prayers in an attractive and child-friendly style, helping children to engage with their faith. It also encourages them to pray, and explains how to do it and why it is important.
Each prayer is accompanied by a simple commentary to help the child to understand the purpose or origin of the prayer and the ways or circumstances in which it is used.
– Basic Catholic prayers (Sign of the Cross, Our Father, Hail Mary, etc.)
– Morning and evening prayers
– Prayers for before, during and after Reconciliation
– Prayers before the Blessed Sacrament
– The Rosary and other Marian Prayers
– Saintly prayers
– Pope Francis’ Five Finger Prayer
– The Beatitudes